Thursday, June 23, 2016

Staff Bio Series: Laure Frank

I am Laure Frank, co-owner of the Frank Clinic and wife of the good, Dr. Mark Frank for 38 years. I am the Office Manager, Book keeper, Grammie, Daycare provider and resident historian. So, I will give you a bit of background....

We opened our first practice in 1981 at the corner of 301 and 54-W. Three years later we moved and set up a new clinic in the Westgate shopping Center on 54W and Allen Road. We were there for 19 years treating a wide variety of patients with Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Nutrition and Lifestyle management. In 2003 we moved to our current location across the street from Florida Hospital in Zephyrhills. In the last 5 years we have been especially blessed to have our daughter, Celeste Holstein D.C. and my niece, Chelsea Drda D.C. join us. The three doctors round out the practice beautifully with Dr. Frank doing more of the “osseous” manipulation, Acupuncture, NCR, Dry Needling and Nutrition and Dr. Holstein and Dr. Chelsea seeing more women, children, infants and families. All three doctors are well versed in treating with “hands on”, “light touch”, and instrument adjusting.

We have state of the art equipment including 2 of the famous Cox flexion/distraction tables, 4 Leander tables, 2 different types of decompression tables, ATM (Active Therapeutic Movement) rehabilitation unit, electrical stimulation therapy, Ultrasound, as well as exercise programs and Massage.

I have been at the heart of the clinic since we began 35 years ago, I have worked at the front desk, filed insurance claims and worked in our therapy dept. Dr. Frank and I have given numerous Lifestyle and Nutrition classes and Workshops and love guiding patients down the road to better health. I have prepared many meals to serve to our students to show them how healthy food can be delicious too!
I currently spend the majority of my time helping raise two of our grand daughters, continue to keep the books and do my part to keep the office running smoothly. If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't change a thing :)

Cheers to your health!

Laure

No comments:

Post a Comment